Senior Honors Thesis Support
The Senior Honors Thesis program offers tutorial assistance to a limited number of undergraduate thesis writers. Tutors and thesis writers work together to establish a schedule for submitting work for review and face-to-face sessions. Thesis Tutors are only available in Winter and Spring terms.
Writers who request assistance are not guaranteed tutors. To request a Senior Honor Thesis Tutor, email RWIT’s Director with the following information:
- Your name
- The program in which you are writing a thesis
- The name & email address of your thesis advisor (we require advisor approval before appointing a Thesis Tutor)
- A title and description of your thesis project (about 100-250 words)
- Your status with the project (how far along you are and when you expect to complete it)
- A summary of the kind of support you would like the Thesis Tutor to provide
Contact RWIT’s Director with questions.