Apply to Tutor
RWIT's staff accepts and reviews applications during the Winter and Spring Terms. Students who are hired begin working in the following academic year.
To apply to be an undergraduate RWIT tutor for the upcoming school year, you may submit the following items before either the winter or spring deadlines. We recommend submitting during a term in which you are on campus. Winter Deadline: February 1st. Spring Deadline: April 12th.
- An application form, indicating your reason for applying to be a tutor and explaining your relevant experience (note that we no longer require traditional cover letters).
- A current resume.
- At least one recommendation, completed via a web form (find a recommendation request link in the portal below).
- An academic essay of at least five pages, along with a brief description of the purpose of the document and the context for which it was written.
Click here to apply: https://dartmouth.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3kCCAwm9yqScgmN
To apply to be an RWIT graduate Peer Tutor for the upcoming school year, submit the following items by September 1st:
- A cover letter indicating your reason for applying and explaining your relevant experience.
- A current CV.
- Two references.
- An academic essay of ten to twenty-five pages.
Click here to apply: we are not currently accepting applications.